You're currently on:
Cost of delivery
We offer free delivery on orders containing full packs*
All full packs and all orders containing at least one full pack will be delivered free of charge*. Delivery charges for individual units usually have a flat charge of £30. Delivery is free on orders with full packs except for deliveries to the postcodes AB, BT, DD, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20+, PH, P030-41, TR21-25 and ZE (please call 0800 032 6306 for a quote).
How long will delivery take?
Delivery will normally take about 7 days. Simply Paving Commercial will contact you by email or directly by phone within one working day of your order to suggest a delivery date. If the date provided is unsuitable please get in touch and we will re-arrange the delivery date.
- Working days are classified as Monday to Friday and exclude bank holidays.
- Delivery times apply to items in stock.
- If any items are out of stock we will contact you and either organise a refund or give you an estimated time of availability.
Simply Paving Commercial deliver to all UK mainland addresses. There is, however, an extra charge for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey and BFPO addresses.
Please note that for those customers who live in some remote rural areas our delivery service may be extended by 2 working days or we may contact you to advise that your address is not serviceable.
Delivery to an address other than your billing address is permitted.
Deliveries normally occur between 7am and 6pm. Once your order has been placed you will be contacted and provided with an exact date of delivery.
Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the bottom of the driveway. Access may be needed for a rigid lorry (up to 20ft) otherwise additional delivery changes may be made. For larger orders alternative delivery methods can be arranged. Please call our office for details.
Our customer services team will advise how to prepare for receipt of ordered goods. Our delivery team are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods.
We do not deliver items to multiple addresses.
Preparation for receipt of delivery
When contacted by Simply Paving Commercial to arrange delivery please:
- Confirm address details and leave a day-time telephone number so that we can contact you if necessary on the day of delivery.
- Ensure the delivery area is flat and solid enough to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to 1 tonne in weight.
- It is advisable to have some one taking delivery that is able to help the driver as they may occasionally need help to unload.
Please advise Simply Paving Commercial of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles.
We can offer low prices because we use the most economic method of delivery.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS